I added Shakeology Greens Boost to my shake this morning. I went for chocolate and couldn’t taste the greens at all!! Added bonus.
I also have the energy boost, which I may add to my shake tomorrow. I wonder, can I add both the energy and greens to my shake?? I have difficulty getting all my greens in and am going to try energy boost over the coffee boost (which tends to have lots of cream and sugar).
Tonight’s meal was one of my favourites. Hummus Crusted Chicken!! It is so easy to make and delicious, and 21 day fix approved.
Here’s the recipe:
Hummus Crusted Chicken
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Himalayan Salt
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 cup Hummus
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Season each break with salt and pepper.
- Coat each breat with 1/4 cup of hummus.
- Sprinkle each coated breast with paprika.
- Finish with lemon juice (juice from 1/4 wedge of lemon per breast).
- Cook for 20 – 25 minutes (until cooked, will vary on thickness).
21 Day Fix Approved: 1 red, 1 blue per serving.
Let me know if you love this as much as we do!!